What We Can Offer
- Equipment control staff is in charge of controlling equipment including arranging empty positioning, tracking containers, on and off hire business, one-way free use, repairing container controlling and manage all the job relating to equipment to make sure that equipment is available for export bookings & controlled well within the regional.
- Vessel operation is including Vessel operation team and Cargo operation team. The duty of Vessel operation team is to protect vessels (involved to container vessel & non-container vessel of which Cosco Shipping as ship operator) during her staying at our region, maintain ADR of Cosco Vessels and ITS of all Vessels. The duty of Cargo operation team is to take care our cargo on Cosco vessels & partner ‘s vessels Handle vessel operation & ADR updating.
• At least 1-2 years experience in shipping lines, handling booking container, cargo, vessel
• Hard working, proactive and team work spirit
• Good interpersonal & communication skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Good command of English/ Chinese be advanced
- Be fully paid social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance as Vietnam Law regulation.
- 13th month salary
- Monthly Incentive
- Lunch allowance.
- Health check packages once a year.
- Working hours from Monday - Friday
- Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
- Salary can be negotiable
Work Location: HO CHI MINH, DA NANG, QUY NHON