Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role coordinates product/development/support team to classify/solve incidents report by customer, reporting to the CTO/COO. The candidate must be self-initiating and have a knowledge of services management processes. This role will work with Management to successfully deliver product and services.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
● Gathers incident/problem information.
● Coordinates product/development/support team to solve problem/incident in effective and efficient manners.
● Attend all project related meetings with stakeholders as necessary
● Responsible for directly liaising with product partners and customers to scope requirements on product customization related to the specific project
● Responsible for delivering solutions to problems agreed upon by stakeholders
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● DevOps/System engineering skills.
● Cloud Computing (SDN, CDN), Linux, Network, virtualization hand-on experiences
● Solid background in software engineering.
● Capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively, analytical.
● Proven ability to employ holistic approaches and looks at long term solutions
● Exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English
● Bachelor’s degree required
● 1-3 years of experience in a technical management role