Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Understand and obtain goods and services to satisfy reasonable user needs promptly and make purchases in accordance with the approved Procurement policy and procedure manual.
- Keep up to date on the legal requirements of business contracts and to use such knowledge to protect the interest of the organization.
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best offer available within time constraints of the requirements.
- Develop blanket agreements or systems contracts to minimize administrative and other costs.
- Collaborate to build and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Participate/prepare data for negotiations with suppliers and ensure appropriate commercial agreements are put in place to secure supply.
- Quotation analysis and propose supplier selection in Total Value
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 03 years of Human resources, IT and Marketing Purchasing experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as service orientation.
- Highly speed of work
- Team player with ability to convince others.
- Good at English (written and spoken).
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and integrity.