Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We’re looking for a Product Engineer or Product Draftsman to create manufacturing drawings and costing Bills of Materials (BOMs) for new products in development. Key responsibilities include generating detailed manufacturing drawings for new furniture products, understanding the manufacturing processes and steps involved in making the products, and generating the material and labour BOMs which can be used to accurately estimate their total cost.
What you’ll be doing:
• Generate CAD models and manufacturing drawings based on industrial designs, sketches, and vendor samples.
• Collect all material, finish, and hardware information from the product designers and ensure that these are fully specified on the drawings.
• Communicate with vendors to get a full understanding of the product and how it will be manufactured.
• Identify specific manufacturing steps and processes needed to make the products.
• Design packaging for the product to withstand direct to consumer delivery.
• Generate a complete materials and labour BOM which can be used to calculate expected product cost based on raw materials quotes.
• Identify areas of potential cost reduction and quality improvement based on your knowledge of furniture manufacturing.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree or diploma in mechanical or manufacturing engineering, preferably with a specialization in furniture design and manufacturing.
• Strong 3D and 2D CAD skills preferably using Autodesk Inventor.
• Experience producing CAD drawings and Bills of Materials (BOMs) for manufacture.
• At least 5 years experience working in the furniture manufacturing industry. Candidates with experience in multiple types of furniture (case goods, upholstery, and lighting) are preferred.
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
A team-oriented work environment. Article is lucky to employ a wide range of experts, and seeks to facilitate a culture of mentorship and curiosity. We take on the job learning seriously, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and the software you need to succeed.
Be a part of a fast growing company and an internationally recognized brand as we expand our operations into Vietnam.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We're excited to meet you.