Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
At Columbia, we’re as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available worldwide, we’re proud to be based in the Pacific Northwest, where natural wonders are our playground.
Every product we make and every task we undertake is inspired by the famous words of our founder Gert Boyle: “It’s perfect. Now make it better.” As pioneers of relentless improvement, we are constantly evolving.
We believe the outdoors is ours to protect and strive to keep our planet healthy. We believe in empowering people to experience the outdoors to the fullest.
And we believe in you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position will be emphasizing on setting, Implementing & maintaining labor cost standards through GSD methodology, methods & process engineering standards, practicing & implementing Lean manufacturing techniques and project management. Based in Vietnam, this position will manage & oversee the Technical costing functions for CSC. Executing the needs of Product development & Apparel Costing Organization in accordance to the seasonal calendar timelines. Working closely with HQ Apparel Costing team & the regional costing engineers to ensure that projects and tasks are executed adhering to timeline and targets. Proactively working on continuous improvement related to process automation and supporting the Director in exploring future strategies for the manufacturing process. This position is required to manage & implement the GSD costing methodology for Columbia and work in collaboration with CSC vendors in implementing the same. Proactively working on continuous improvement of the GSD database to make it user friendly and improving the accuracy of the SAM values
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Manage, Develop and maintain a GSD database for sportswear and outerwear to improve labor cost predictability and delivering a competitive labor cost which is sustainable.
• Rolling out GSD implementation at the Regional LO’s and with selected vendors for the GSD roll out.
• Be the subject matter of expertise to train the Costing analysts, PE’s, Costing engineer’s and Merchandiser’s on how to use the GSD system.
• Maintain a SAMs (Standard Allowed Minutes) database and cost estimation tools to improve labor cost predictability and delivering a competitive labor cost which is sustainable.
• Analyze regional labor costs and establish benchmarking for regional labor cost , Overhead & Profit standards to accurately interpret the regional wages and the CMs/CMPs and rolling out Labor costing standards with all the LO’s and FGV’s to achieve a fact based, transparent and sustainable labor costing practices.
• Lead and manage the seasonal labor cost validations of all the FGV’s working in conjunction with the regional costing engineers to manage the seasonal workload. Expanding the process to other brand portfolio in future.
• Establish, share and maintain Technical costing functions reports such as Cost Analysis and KPI’s. Managing the communication of reports at key development milestones.
• Create work instructions/SOPs for critical processes on new developments. Collaborate with regional costing engineers to establish best manufacturing process standards and drive process efficiency on critical processes.
• Exploring and driving towards process automation in the long term. Collaboration with LO’s and our external partners is very vital.
• Act as the Technical/Process consultant to home office’s PE’s/ LO’s and FGV’s queries on related to Labor cost/ Validation analysis
• Promote Manufacturing excellence through process improvement initiatives that impact product cost, efficiency and overheads.
• Promoting and implementing Lean culture & manufacturing practices within the company. Collaborating with external partners to promote lean practices and best practices sharing.
• Training the internal staff on costing methodologies, tools and standards.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Positive and Energetic
• Potential to grow to next level
• Self-starter or self-motivation
• Hunger for achievement (Competitive)
• Influencer + Facilitator
• Project & Process Management expert
• Good listener & Problem solver
• Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, textile manufacturing or a related field.
• 7 – 10 Years of working experience
• In-depth knowledge on Apparel manufacturing specifically in sewing is required on sportswear and functional outerwear product types.
• Strong understanding about GSD (general sewing data) (System knowledge and Hands-on experience)
• Experienced about LEAN practices in manufacturing, in manufacturing efficiency improvement
• Knowledge on various equipment and processes/constructions used in Apparel manufacturing
• Good knowledge about Region and Global benchmarks and cost standard, Product Value engineering, Labor cost & Material usage
• Fluent & effective English communication (Speaking & Writing)