What We Can Offer
Indochina Kajima Development Vietnam focuses on developing ready-built and build-to-suit factories and warehouses for lease across Vietnam. Indochina Kajima Development Vietnam is seeking the position of Industrial Leasing Executive/Coordinator based in Hanoi Office. The incumbent’s primary responsibility will be supporting leasing targets and rapid growth of the division. The candidate is to possess good interpersonal skills, strong business development skills to build up potential client network and negotiating skills with a few years expertise within Vietnam’s industrial sector. The candidate should be customer centric, dynamic, spontaneous, discrete, and able to work individually while contributing to the overall performance of the team. Having experience to oversee sales and leasing of real estate projects under construction as well as operational assets would be preferred. The Industrial Leasing Executive/Coordinator will be required to report directly to ICCK’s Leasing managers, Industrial Deputy Director and Management if required and should have strong command of English. Fluency in Chinese, Korean or Japanese in both speaking and writing is preferred.
Principles of Indochina Kajima Development:
1. We believe real estate is a relationship business.
2. We believe capable, dedicated employees are the key to our success.
3. We believe in investing for long-term value.
4. We believe in excellence to the highest standards.
5. We always keep our word and follow through on our commitments.
• To conduct periodic market surveys and brief reports as assigned
• To establish, maintain and manage database of existing and potential customers e following instructions of Leasing Manager(s)
• Coordinate the other related department such as marketing and communication, investment, legal and CRM
• Update the document control system where needed
• Assist Leasing Manager(s) to accomplish the workflow to execute the leases
• Support Leasing Manager(s) to coordinate Handover to CRM department from PM department and general contractors
• Work closely with internal advisory teams and external consultants regarding lease inquiries
• Assist the Customers in defining their needs, and participation in negotiations.
• Prepare, develop and conduct sales presentation for customers
• Meet goals set by the Department Head
• Other related scope if required by the Department Head
• Degree in Business, Economics, Foreign Trade, Banking, Real Estate, or related majors
• Customer Orientation (CRM skills)
• Details Orientation
• Leasing skills
Skills/ Knowledge/ Experience:
• Strong market research skills
• Knowledge of real estate practices
• Analytical skills
• Critical thinking
• Able to establish networks with clients
• Excellent Korean skills (listening/ spoken/ reading/ written)
• Fluent in one more language besides Korean and Vietnamese if any
• Computer skills, proficient in MS Office programs.