What We Can Offer
• Ability to ‘close’ deals and ensure team enquiry and transaction KPI’s are met;
• Facilitate team to research, source, negotiate and sign leasing and investment brokerage contracts with landlords;
• Team must find the ‘best-fit’ local and global occupiers to lease the industrial landlord’s land, ready-built factories or warehouses.
• Support occupiers/companies to find the most suitable locations or industrial parks for their manufacturing, assembly or logistics activities, by taking into account key factors such as budget, tax incentives, distance to key locations, distance to customers or suppliers, industry, sufficient land for future expansion, etc.
• Support industrial landlords and occupiers to negotiate and reach agreement on lease terms, lease renewals and all related paperwork; Ensure to carry out work with utmost professionalism in compliance with all laws related country’s law requirements;
• Support investors to find investment opportunities in the industrial sector, such as land bank acquisition and JV opportunities with local developers, sale and leasebacks, and the purchasing of industrial building assets.
• Support industrial landlords and investors to negotiate and reach agreement on sales, investment or purchase terms, including but not limited to LOIs, MOUs, and Sale-Purchase Agreements (SPAs); Ensure to carry out work with utmost professionalism in compliance with all laws related country’s law requirements;
• Carry out initial due diligence on properties to ensure they are authorized to be leased or sold.
• Build and maintain the client relationships (landlord, occupiers, investors, other partners)
• Support landlords and occupiers to develop leasing and investment strategies;
• Achieve targets for your team set by the Head of Department/Country Manager;
• Ensure team follow up for timely payment of invoices;
• Managing SBI and CRM input and activities for all North & Central Vietnam projects;
• Uploading new properties for lease and sale online and on the Savills industrial website;
• Team must collect market research of comparable evidence for valuation purposes;
• Researching and keeping up to date with Vietnam’s industrial and logistics sector and related current affairs e.g. FTA’s, new laws or policies affecting the country’s real estate sectors, etc.
• Working with the Country Manager to ensure that all documents relating are prepared and managed in accordance with company policies & procedures.