What We Can Offer
Managing and overseeing the whole project from Schedule management, coordination and reporting, tendering and procurement, consultant appointment, defining scope of work for work packages and consultants, value engineering, budget management and reporting, change management, coordination of specialist design packages, coordination with key stakeholders.
- Assist with consultant appointment and defining consultant’s scope of work
- Managing Tender process. Attending all tender meetings.
- Initiating and managing Value Engineering process as required.
- Making Recommendations on tender.
- Compiling the level 3 Master schedule with all parties.
- Defining the project’s critical path
- Reporting on critical milestones and critical issues.
- Runs project management meetings.
- Checking BOQs, contracts, RFPs and other contract documentation
- Coordinating with the operator.
- Project level overview responsibility for quality, cost and schedule.
- Issues (NCRs), Site instructions etc.
- Signing off IPCs, Vos etc.
- Manages Project team.
- Resolve problems and coordination issues.
- Leading and tracking local authority approvals.
- Reporting on Budget and managing and implementing value engineering exercises when necessary.
- Ensuring Electronic Document management system is being implemented and coordinating with project controls team.
- Coordinating with finance team.
- Coordinating and liaising with Local Authorities, Local Architect of Record, PCCC to ensure timely receipt of permits and approvals
- Coordinating with utility companies to ensure timely connection of utilities.
- Assisting with design coordination
- University Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- At least five (15) years of continuous experience in the construction industry, with exposure to Industrial projects, with extensive experience of PEB, infrastructure and experience of delivery of ready built factory, ready built warehouse, purpose built factory and/or logistics centers from design to handover.
- Has been directly involved from the start until completion of the construction of delivery of Logistics terminals, warehouses and light industrial construction projects in a senior role as a Project or Construction Manager.
- Must be proficient in the use of Computer, MS Office, MS Project and some experience with Autocad software.
- Experience with Acconex, Asite, Conject or any similar Project Management system is preferred.
- Must be familiar with all FIDIC Contract Documents, Mail/ Correspondence Types and Project Management Forms.
- Knowledge of key Industrial Park Projects (IT infra, Power infrastructure,.) preferred
- Preferred CV in English to be chosen for further process.
- Role is Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm but must be able to work for extended hours of the night and even during Saturdays and Sundays as required by the Project.
- Job location: based in project Office in Hanoi or HCM, assigned to projects in North and South Vietnam