Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
YOUR MISSION: As an Industrialization Quality Production Leader (IQ PL), you are in charge of a supplier in order to guarantee that the product is fully ready for mass production with reliable quality and you improve sustainable development in production.
- Lead and collaborate with the supplier to ensure they manage well the industrialization process.
- Connect with Developer (DPL), and product engineer (PE) to understand the product and anticipate the risk in quality, leadtime.
- Follow up and support the supplier to improve production efficiency.
- Solve the problem of the product, and process, to be fully ready for mass production.
- Co-build the control plans with the suppliers to manage the risk at production.
- Follow up and support the factory to improve the production efficiency.
- Ensure the Quality of the Products in line and before shipment.
- Improve the Quality system of your suppliers.
- Prepare and plan the factories‘ assessments.
- Ensure that Decathlon Compliance standards and the local regulation are respected, in terms of quality, safety, environment, toxicology, and social compliance.
- Improve and optimize the production processes.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Career planning through your Personal Plan and Learning & Development Plan.
- Monthly performance bonus.
- 18 annual leaves & flexible working hours.
- Participate in several training courses to develop your competence.
- Join collective activities organized by the Company.
- Insurance for you and your family.
- Individual sports practice allowance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- You practice sports and are vital in both work & life.
- You have a strong problem-solving mindset, actively & dare to challenge the status quo with concrete solutions, and ideas.
- You have self-leadership skills and you are ready to make decisions and responsible for your decisions.
- You have a high standard and high level of demanding for yourself and your stakeholders.
- You are efficient with your communication and flexible approaches.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in the textile, and garment industry.
- You are excellent in English and Vietnamese.