Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Containers and container orchestration management and design
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment CI/CD
- Cloud System Architecture and provisioning – design, provision, and manage the infrastructure using Infrastructure as a Code
1. Build and setup new development tools and infrastructure mostly in Cloud based solutions
2. Automate and improve development and release processes
3. Identifying technical problems in the infrastructure down to the Application level
4. Work with developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
5. Plan projects and be involved in project management decisions
6. Continuously improve product performance monitoring and automated scaling
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Communicate effectively in English, both oral and written form.
- Provides quality customer service above else; ensures an understanding between customer and IT to help providing workable solutions.
- Clear communication with other IT teams (both written and verbal).
- Devops Tools
- Containers and container orchestrations
- AWS Cloud Solutions
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience with automation/configuration tool using Ansible, Rancher or an equivalent.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm and Microservices running in containers
- Experience with tools of CI/CD (Jenkins, Upsource, Maven or comparable substitutes) and ChatOps
- Strong knowledge in web technologies (CDN, Nginx, Caching, JVM, MySQL, Redis).
- Strong knowledge in logging stack such as Elastic Stack or an equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing industry.
(*) BONUSES & REWARDS
• Competitive Salary
• 13th Month Salary
• Performance Bonus
• Employee of the quarter
• Employee of the year
(*) TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
• In-house: Technical, Soft skills, and English/communication skills training
• Overseas: Technical training and certifications
• Full reimbursement for international technical certification obtained
• Global career opportunity
(*) ANNUAL PAID LEAVES
• Vacation Leave: 12 days per year
• Medical Leave: 8 days per year
• 1 extra seniority day for every 3 years of service
• Annual routine check-up
• Comprehensive Insurance: Social/Health/Personal
• Premium healthcare insurance
(*) WELLNESS AND LEISURE ACTIVITIES
• Annual company trip for team building
• Sports activities: organized football players for inter-company matches; organized bowling and badminton activities
• Music band activities, Karaoke & Play-station time every week
• Year-end party
• Celebrations for monthly birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, New Year, and other special events
• Fruit days twice a month
• Unlimited snacks & beverages
• Friendly and collaborative environment