What We Can Offer
- Achieve department performance objectives (scrap, downtime, productivity, continuous improvement)
- Responsible for assuring the efficient use of materials, machines, molds, auxiliary equipment and employees.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of both the long and short term goals for the Molding Department.
- Identify mold processes, machines, and auxiliary equipment problems and make necessary changes to ensure quality and reduce downtime.
- Work with Molding Engineer to set molding process parameters to ensure product meets dimensional and quality requirements.
- Maintain employee recruitment, performance review, training, development and disciplinary programs.
- Participate in and support the Quality Management System.
- Train and develop personnel, promote employee understanding and adherence to safety regulations, Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO), EHS, and the Total Quality Management System.
- Document, report and maintain all critical production information.
- Support new tool design and development.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- At least 10 years' experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and skills of engineering, molding processes, product design, QC tools
- English (oral and written), work planning, and managerial skills
- Understand and implement as requirements from ISOs, CSR, RBA