What We Can Offer
2. Execute the job(s) assigned by Manager.
3. Perform inspections, sample collection, container loading and other services in accordance with SOP, protocols, and client’s SOP.
4. Examine selected samples objectively and accomplish inspection reports according to inspected results ensuring accuracy and objectivity.
5. Prepare final typed reports.
6. Support and deliver technical advice to HL inspectors and involved parties, including special requirements and updated procedure. In addition, to enhance the team development thru coaching and periodic training.
7. Participate any sort of training courses conducted by company or clients as required.
8. Perform on-site assessment for the team.
9. Stricly follow BVCPS Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct and related requirements as provided.
10. Perform other suitable duties as assigned by Manager
- Production management or Quality assurance of consumer products (furniture, handicraft, ceramic…)
- Technical training preferred
- At least 1 year -experience in inspection/ QC
- Knowledge of AQL system.
- Good command of written and spoken English and local languages
- Good communication skill
- Capability in working under high pressure.