Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Contact customer, collect document and open account for customer.
Trade for institutional customers.
Work with relevant departments to support customers.
Work with relevant departments to make the upgrade for trading system.
Follow the requirement of line manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge: Kiến thức:
+ University Degree, major in Business Administration, Finance, Banking… or relevant
+ Good knowledge of Vietnam stock market.
+ Used to be a trader for securities companies.
- Interpersonal skills:
+ Good communication skill.
+ Proficient in office computer applications, good at Excel, Word is an advantage.
+ Proficient in English skills.
- Priority/ Other experiences:
+ Securities Brokerage Certificate is an advantage.
+ At least 2 year experience in securities environment.
+ Knowing Chinese is an advantage.
- Specially requirement (if any):
- Appearance: No mention.
+ Detailed oriented, careful, confidential.
+ High security consciousness.
+ High sense of responsibility.
+ Able to working under high pressure.
- Marriage status: No mention.
* Benefits & Welfare:
- Competitive salary package according to capacity, detailed negotiation in the interview;
- Renew on salary about 1-2 times/ year;
- Lunch allowance and parking lot at the building;
- Get annual health care, 24/24 Accident Insurance (health insurance) and Social Insurance with 100% salary package;
- To buy health insurance package at Aon (with Manager or higher level);
- To participate in the training programs of the company (professional skills, interpersonal skills);
- Sponsored expenses when attending company training courses;
- Bonuses include: Bonus KPI, business performance at the end of the year and Tet holidays up to 3,5 months’ salary (13th month included);
- Days of leave: 12 days/ year;
- New, first-class office in Phu My Hung Tower, District 7, HCMC;
- Team building/ Outing/ Indoor activities/ Parties/ Annual travel with the company;
- A young dynamic environment, professional, working and learning opportunities related to investment knowledge, directly from experts in the securities industry.
- Apply your resume before 30/10 / 2022;
- The résumé must contains clearly personal information including: Education level, work experiences, reference person and contacts with latest updated