What We Can Offer
* Execute work plans to facilitate creation of distance-delivered courses and multimedia components with emphasis on sound instructional design
* Attend meetings, present ideas, test products with end users, and train new product users.
* Edit content in various formats including text, audio, video and multimedia when producing courses and/or changing courses.
* Develop timelines for deadlines for assignments, monitor timelines throughout assigned projects, and make sure deadlines are met.
* Identify and fix bugs and retest the final product as directed
* Research and test applications to support teaching and learning
* Keep abreast of advances in information technology and assess the feasibility of incorporating into the project plan.
* Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
* Uphold company policies and quality standards
• Experience : 3-5 years in developing online courses and programs.
Academic coursework in instructional design.
Teaching or training experience in education or a related field.
• Attitude: Open-minded . Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external organizations, groups, team members and individuals.
• Language: Fluent 4 English language skills
• Skills: Functional knowledge of technology, systems, hardware and software associated with instructional technology and distance learning.