What We Can Offer
Technology is the major theme embedded in the MD curriculum to support students in classes and during placements across all training sites.
The delivery of the course will be in hybrid mode therefore we are looking for a team member with expertise in mobile and e-learning.
REPORTING LINE: to MD Program Director
The successful candidate is expected to work closely with the staff/faculty to;
• Lead the technology based portfolio of the MD Program.
• Contribute to the design and evaluation of the courses incorporating active learning practices.
• Support technology based learning offered through the programs used by MD Program including Canvas, One45 and Virtual applications.
• Incorporate the Team based learning approach in the courses where required using the state of art technology.
• Liaise with external vendors for the assessment like National Board of Medical Examination and teaching resources for faculty and students.
• Develop and implement guidelines for delivery of the hybrid mode of learning.
• Foster best practices in the delivery of online courses.
• Suggest and develop online interactions based on the needs of the courses.
• Respond to the feedback received from the students regarding the delivery of the curriculum through hybrid mode using virtual applications.
• Provide support to students in designing co-curricular activities using virtual tools and programs
• Participate in research activities of the MD Education team.
• Recommend and run trials of the new mobile tools to incorporate in the courses in collaboration with the faculty.
The salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send (1) a resume, (2) a cover letter explaining the interest in the position and relevant qualifications
• A Postgraduate degree or equivalent in Educational design/Instructional design.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in educational design and/or teaching roles involving online delivery in a University setting.
• Experience in developing learning materials within the Learning Management Systems, such as Canvas and use of web based tools for online learning.
• Experience in managing the development and implementation of one or more large software projects within an educational environment
• Verbal communication skills in Vietnamese.
• Experience of working in a Health professions setting.
• English is the language of teaching and communication at Vin University. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic) with a score of at least 6.0
NOTE: this position is located in Hanoi, Vietnam. Physical presence in Hanoi is required for most of the academic year; however consideration will be given to candidates who wish to spend part of their time in their home country.