Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Observe all safety, health and environmental standards in the plants and ensure all work practices are carried in accordance to the specified requirements.
- Identify potential hazard and risk associated with the routine maintenance activities and to perform Job Hazard Analysis with supervisors, contractor and process operators prior commencement of work.
- Have working knowledge on the procedures in the Permit-To-Work system and Safety Code of Practices and Engineering Design Standards e.g. area classifications, IPF classification, national codes and standards
- Assist in identifying equipment, systems and component faults and participate in team problem solving and decision analysis.
B. INSTRUMENT EQUIPMENT/ Thiết bị
- Isolation and re-energising of instrument power to control elements in accordance to given diagrams & procedures.
- Installation and maintenance of flow instruments and sensors, level instruments, pressure instruments, temperature devices, final control elements valves & positioners, gas and flame detectors and auxiliary instruments such as vibration probes, limit switches, load cells, etc.
- Skilled in the use of measuring or calibrating tools / instruments such as multimeter, voltage tester, electronic oscilloscope, etc.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance of instrument systems and equipment such as meter proving, calibration checks, cleaning of sensors, etc.
C. INSTRUMENT SYSTEMS / Hệ thống thiết bị
- Have working knowledge on the basic control principles, flow, level, pressure and temperature measurements, distributed control systems, tank inventory system, earthing protection and instrument protective system. etc.
- Installation and maintenance of uninterrupted power supply system, cable laying, trenching and trunking, concreting and paving.
- Assist Instrument Engineer/ Supervisor in maintenance and trouble-shooting of equipment in control loops, fault detections, loop checks and failure analysis.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Maintenance of Conventional Instrument– Can Do
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Access– Working Knowledge
- A relevant Diploma from technical college in Automation.
- Minimum 3 years oil or petrochemical maintenance experience
- Able to communicate English at working level
- Ability to work well in a team as active participant
- Is patient and can handle pressure situations
*** Candidates please send your CV (in English) with the latest photo.