What We Can Offer
- Conduct study of transactional data flows of premium collected from policy holders and expense incurred from various systems to accounting system (SAP)
- Review current system set up for accounting entries by details of transactions, products and fund types and document for on-going workings & future reference if any.
- Seek rooms for improvement to fix any route caused due to existing system set up that could have significant impact on the completeness and accuracy of data input and output via automating any manual bookings & adjusting any wrongly account booking set up
- Coordinate closely with financial reporting, insurance accounting and IFRS17 team to propose and align any improvement in current accounting entries/system set up to ensure the compliance with both local regulation and risk-free future impact on IFRS17’s production.
B. Project implementation (50%)
- Prepare detailed system requirement documentation as per IT & Finance System guidelines to reflect needs of changes in accounting entries/system set up
- Work closely with IT and Finance Support team to timely clarify and requirements and address any constraints that might need to escalate to higher level for advice/approval
- Organize UAT plan to get alignment with both IT’s production schedule and readiness of UAT’s resources, esp. if using resources from those teams that handle BAU tasks (e.g. Insurance Accounting, Financial Reporting etc.)
- Ensure the timeliness of project deliveries as planned via project tracking with key milestones required to complete by each PIC and timeline.
- Provide timely head up to Finance management team for any potential delays or risk implementation via monthly report/meeting to update project’s progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5 years of working experiences in life insurance companies
- Hand-on experience on insurance accounting details works
- Life Insurance business is a MUST (e.g. LOMA certificates)
- Accounting knowledge (VAS/IFRS) w
- Experience with accounting system (e.g. SAP) & core insurance system (e.g. OLAS) is a PLUS
- Be familiar with core life insurance systems (e.g. OLAS) (MUST)
- Be able to handle big data volume (e.g. by policies, agents) via MS Excel, Access (MUST)
- Be able to perform reconciliation across systems at details levels to detect differences
- Have ability to understand (i) how insurance accounting entries are created & (ii) how they flow across systems to find solutions & fix data errors
- Have UAT experiences for existing & new insurance products is a PLUS
Be good at the following key attributes.
- Communication (both Vietnamese & English)
- Team works
- Time management