What We Can Offer
- Focus on insurance contributions (“SIHIUI”)
- Calculation of monthly personal income tax (“PIT”), social/health/unemployment insurance contributions (“SIHIUI”) and net remuneration
- Preparation of monthly payroll reports
- Preparation of PIT returns
- Tax code registration and dependant registration
- Performing procedures in relation to SIHIUI compliance such as the preparation and submission of the monthly reports to the SI Agency, renewal of HI cards, closing SI book and processing claims for SI benefits
- Performing procedures in relation to labour registration/deregistration.
- Carrying out others tasks as assigned by payroll managers
- 1-2 years work experience in the same field at a foreign-owned company
- (Having experience of handling SI for company which has large headcount is prefer)
- Preferably some work experience with the relevant authorities (PIT, SI Agency, Labour Department)
- Good knowledge of the Vietnam Labour Code
- Familiarity with PIT compliance requirements including the calculation and preparation of PIT returns
- Familiarity with SIHIUI compliance requirements including preparation of statutory reports, filing SI claims and obtaining HI cards
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Ability to handle several jobs concurrently
- Good listener and patient when dealing with technical issue,
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, Please apply with you updated CV on our system:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in PwC Vietnam.