Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Conduct market research, data analysis to explore market demand and make prospective integrated marketing strategy to effectively promote the launching of the project.
3. Collaborate with BD and content marketing strategists to align on integrated marketing strategies, priorities and promotional activities.
4. Measure and report performance of all event marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI).
5. Develop partnership from Alibaba Group. Integrate Alibaba.com and Alibaba Group's internal and external resources to maximize brand impact and business results. Effective and comprehensive cross-department coordination with Alibaba.com PR/Marketing/Products/Industry/Operation teams to ensure the smooth and innovative landing of the marketing initiatives.
6. Build up Alibaba.com top seller community to be platform success cases for branding purposes and client lecturers for greater marketing influence.
7. Execute and coordinate large-scale offline key events with agencies and local vendor partners.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Ability to use strategic and systematical thinking to transform business strategy to marketing initiatives, use closed-loop marketing strategy to maximize brand awareness as well as achieve business targets.
3. Being an expert in integrating resources, create strong relationship with Alibaba.com and Alibaba Group's PR and marketing teams.
4. Capability of numerical thinking, able to analyze the ROI based on total input and delivery timely.
5. Capability of planning, managing and executing large-scale event project independently.
6. Ability to manage ambiguity by coping with uncertainty and risk, as well as adapting to change. Altruistic because helping others to succeed is helping ourselves.
7. Native in Vietnamese. High proficiency and excellent communication skills in written and oral English. Mandarin Chinese language is a plus.
8. English Resumes only.