What We Can Offer
• Execution & documentation of release tests (as per Process library) in the test environment identified (open loop lab/HIL).
• Export of delivered SW stand for OEM development environment
• Release documentation preparation.
• Analysis & reporting of SW release quality status
• Storage of Project specific deliverables in the configuration management tool & the defined server
• C programing, development & debugger environment Test certified
• Unit Testing tools RTRT, Tessy & TPT
• Knowledge on CAN, ISO14229, ISO26262, J1939 & UDS standards
• CANoe, CANalyzer & CAPL programming
• Configuration & Requirement Management tools
• Good communication skills
• MS office applications
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 100% full salary in probation period.
• Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
• Working from Mondays to Fridays.