Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Reviewing IP cases;
• Providing legal advice on various aspects of IP matters;
• Drafting necessary documents to clarify clients' queries in various matters;
• Working with competent authorities for the settlement of IP cases;
• Other duties as appropriately assigned by the Principal.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Fluent in English.
• At least 5-year experience in advising and handling IP matters.
• Good understanding of the IP practice in Vietnam.
• Good skill at drafting advice and documents in English.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the new jurisdiction.
• Highly organized with effective time management skills – ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Detail-oriented, analytical, able to work both independently and in a team to meet tight deadlines.
• Adventurous and resilient personality – ready to take on new challenge and contribute to a busy and growing practice.