Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for the design work, quality assurance checking of drawings to ensure of coordination and combination of all disciplines are took in place.
• Work on mood board and concept of projects
• Responsible for working with Clients and to ensure that their requirements are fulfilled and expectations met.
• Undertake and responsible to guide & deliver the project information to design team to ensure all the information, design issues are updated as per client's requirements; ensure of maintaining the comprehensiveness and completeness of the project information as well as design documentation of throughout the project.
• Ensure that all designs are undertaken in accordance with local codes and international standards, keeping up to date with the related changing of laws, regulations, decrees, circulars, norms & standards, etc… and inform the team in order to ensure of compliance during design process.
• Manage and tracking follow-up all design issues, design changes, issuance documentation, engineering activities of the in-house team via team leaders etc…
• Coordinate design, graphic and technical drawings for the development of presentation documents, including, where necessary, the coordination of consultants and technical drawings from a design intent perspective.
• Study & coordinate to undertake for providing proper and reasonable design solution, meets all technical requirement as required by local standard and international standard, suitable and workable with project budget. Requires a thorough understand of technical, regulatory and commercial issues as well as pure design considerations.
• To organize and take lead the design & design coordination meeting. Attend the site meeting to solve design-related issues when required.
• Finished work meets client expectations and is completed within the required deadlines.
• Undertake and responsible for preparing project report
• Establish project schedule and follow-up
• Timesheets are completed accurately on a daily basis and are a true reflection of time spent on each project.
• All documentation is accurate, issued and tracked correctly within the register.
• Adherence to company and role policies, procedures and systems.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Min 5years industry and employment history with experience in Hospitality/Residential/Retail.
• Understanding of Vietnamese material and product suppliers.
• Have experience in concept and design development.
• Have experience in preparation of DFFE schedule’s.
• Good communication and team spirit with your internal team members.
• Good time management.
• Creative/design excellence
• Developing strong client relationships
• Microsoft word/excel
• Adobe Creative Suite
• AutoCAD / Sketchup / Bonus points for Revit
• Please attach the latest portfolio with your application
• Salary up to 50,000,000 VND
• 13th salary after 1 year
• Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance based on Vietnamese law
• Additional Health Care Insurance
• 15 annual leave per year
• Yearly Company Trip
• Salary review yearly based on personal performance