What We Can Offer
The role covers, but is not limited to, the following:
• Project Space Program analysis;
• Design Research, Color Scheme Selection, and Space Planning;
• Concept Design;
• Interior Design Mood Board;
• Interior and exterior photo realistic 3D renders of designs ranging from Modern to French-colonial and South-East Asia Vernacular;
• Exterior 3D Design;
• Interior 3D Design;
• Design Development;
• Construction Design;
• Sourcing of Interior Design Material Suppliers, and Cost Estimation analysis;
• Construction Documents (Bill of Quantities, Scope of Works and Tender Documents);
• Assist the Project Manager in liaising with Interior Decoration Contractors & Suppliers;
• Assist the Project Manager in the supervision of Interior Design Construction Works;
• Model and render custom-design furniture;
• Prepare presentation layouts, flyers, posters, and other similar graphic design items.
• With about 5 years of experience working on a similar role, either as a full-time employee or freelancer;
• Good knowledge of international Interior Design standards, practices, procedures and techniques;
• Proficient in the use of relevant Interior Design and 3D software, such as: 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop, or other similar 3D CAD software;
• Good spoken and written levels of English;
• Experience working with minimum supervision;
• Ability to deliver on tight schedules and keep deadlines.
Specific Qualifications Required:
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Interior Design.
• Full time, based in our office in Vientiane - Laos;
• Duration: 6 months contract, with the possibility of extension for another 6 months;
• Expected start date: 5th of April 2021;
• Additional employment contract conditions to be provided to shortlisted candidates.