What We Can Offer
Why You'll Love Working Here?
At Central Group Vietnam you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
• Dynamic and challenging job in a multinational culture working environment.
• Opportunities for long term career development.
• Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered.
• KPI bonus and voucher gift for your birthday/ national days 8/3, 30/4, 1/5, 2/9 and Tet events.
• 44 working hours per week from Monday to Friday.
• Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance for you and your spouse and children.
• Mentality healthcare program: yogar/ heath talk programs.
Purpose of the Job
This role will be under the Design Team working closely with the Senior Interior Designer and Architects to assist with the following:
• Interior design concepts for new shopping malls under the GO! Mall identity
• The rebranding of existing malls undergoing renovation in our portfolio
• Creation of design for specialist retail precinct’s and customer journey concepts within the malls
• Preparation of concept design presentations
• Provide layouts and design drawings for wayfinding signage and ‘super-graphics’ throughout the malls
This candidate should have a good understanding of materials, finishes, and ID construction.
This role requires the candidate to be flexible and able to adapt and change on a regular basis.
Retail is organic and often requires exploring various design and planning options to achieve the optimal outcome.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the Interior Design field and with some significant experience in retail or hospitality design
• Skilled in AutoCAD and/or Revit
• Skilled in 3D computer visualisation
• Competent in hand sketching to convey design ideas
• Competent in working with Microsoft and Adobe especially PowerPoint
• Fluent and confident in speaking English
• Ability to work on multiple projects at a rapid pace
• A commitment to meeting deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Outgoing confident personality and emotional intelligence
• Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, both independently and as part of a team
• Self-motivated to continue learning about retail design, customer behavior and new retail design trends