Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Design concept for projects
- Establish projects, prepare all materials and setup structures (admin, project, costing, resourcing) for commencement activities and work with Manager to create project goals and creative process;
- Assist the Manager at each phase of the project to understand project goals and issues, and then communicate with the client to provide a high quality professional service;
- Be fully aware of all project goals and issues, and maintain regular up to date information to the Manager
- Work with admin team to develop project cost plan and manage resources in line with agreed plan
- Make sure the internal coordination and communication between the design studios, other internal departments, and all external consultants/suppliers/ contractors/building reps.
- Guide & assist in gathering, preparing and filing all project-related documents i.e. drawings, plans, correspondence, estimates, and quotations.
- Monitor, maintain and keep track together with Senior/ Manager all incoming and outgoing documents from the project team.
- Provide advice and guidance on Document Control issues
- Assist in setting target, monitoring progress and making critical decisions as to how to deliver projects on time and to meet on client’s expectation.
- Work with teams or independently with Manager & or other senior staff to create / develop concepts, schematics, developed design for client / consultant / authority purposes;
- Work on both architecture & interior design projects;
- Analyze and communicate with the Team studies of brief, context, culture, community, commercial, & sustainable issues through mood/ word /graphic means;
- Conceive & communicate ideas, engaging in design brainstorming / design reviews and participate in direction setting;
- Advise the Manager on local building code where necessary;
- Participate in developing the design once direction is set / agreed
- Ability to develop and produce CD drawings to program in CAD and ultimately Revit, and schedules as required;
- Coordinate documents across disciplines working with Senior;
- Aware of codes and incorporate standards in Documents;
- Build up, update the codes library for team reference
- Support other team members in English communication: be the bridge between the Manager/other expat and local architects/designers who are unable communicate well in English.
- Engage with multicultural, flexible team structures with open communication and sharing;
- Taking direct instructions for tasks / studies from Manager;
- Seek feedback / review / confirmation if in doubt;
- Participate in process and always share what you do.
- Develop and lead team assignments, confirm team roles, contribute to overall design process, conversations, reviews, and participate to complete program & deliverables.
- Utilize standard design tools (Hand/CAD/SKU/Exotic software/study models, explore new tools and techniques, work to standards, and maintain Brand across all activities.
- Be accountable for your efforts and actions to your Profession, Team, Darkhorse Manager, Culture, and Environment.
*** Other tasks
- Support Business Development Manager when appropriate and required
- Support the Manager other IT, administrative & management tasks when required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 1-5 years’ experience in Interior Design, preferably in an international firm
- Candidates who can start to work immediately will have priority
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-up, etc.
- Knowledgeable of architectural details and specifications
- Experience in Hospital & Residential is preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Staff Management/ Team leadership exposure
- High responsibility
- Hard working
- Time management
- Excellent written and spoken English