What We Can Offer
The key responsibility of the Senior Interior Designer is to support the Design Principals and Directors in the creative and coordination stages of projects.
- Responsible for the design work, quality assurance checking of drawings to ensure of coordination and combination of all disciplines.
- Deliver excellent mood board and concept of projects
- Responsible for working with Clients and to ensure that their requirements are fulfilled and expectations met.
- Undertake and responsible to guide & deliver the project information to design team to ensure all the information, design issues are updated as per client's requirements; ensure of maintaining the comprehensiveness and completeness of the project information as well as design documentation of throughout the project.
- Coordination with team members and check carefully the deliverable drawings.
- Ability to prepare high quality of drawings to international standards.
- Finished work meets client expectations and is completed within the required deadlines.
- Establish project schedule and follow-up
- All documentation is accurate, issued and tracked correctly within the register.
- Adherence to company and role policies, procedures and systems.
* Note: Your portfolio is needed for our review
- Candidates with experience in Hospitality / Residential / Retail are preferred.
- Understanding of Vietnamese material and product suppliers.
- Have experience in concept and design development.
- Have experience in preparation of DFFE schedule’s.
- Good communication and team spirit with your internal team members.
- Good time management.
- Creative/design excellence
- Developing strong client relationships
- Adobe Creative Suite
- AutoCAD / Sketchup / InDesign / 3Ds Max
- Please attach the latest portfolio with your application
- Revit is not nesesary, but candidtate with understanding of Revit would be given priorty
- Competitive Salary
- 13th salary after 1 year
- Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance based on Vietnamese law
- Additional Health Care Insurance
- 12 annual leave per year
- Yearly Company Trip
- Salary review yearly based on personal performance