Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Implement and administer the audit policy, procedures and checklist to meet the audit goals, to ensure the compliance of company’s regulations and to deliver the international auditing practices.
** PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
In a professional and independence manner, conduct the audit topics as defined in the approved audit plan and ad-hoc reviews required by the Management. Proactively, sufficiently and well understand relevant activities, processes, procedures, regulations, products to achieve efficient audit planning of each audit. Develop/review the audit programs, audit checklists to guide the audit work for team to ensure key risks are identified and relevant key controls are reviewed and assessed during the audit and within the scheduled audit timeline. Perform the audits assigned. Besides handle challenges facing during the audit well to make the audit going smoothly, timely escalate and report improper matters to higher manager. Through audit work, co-ordinate with all divisions in their developing, reviewing the processes to enhance the internal control, to improve operations activities effectively and efficiently, and to ensure the compliance with laws, regulations and internal rules.
- Monitoring, reporting and ensuring annual audit plan delivery timely and efficiently within the scheduled/yearly plan. Review the audit work performed by team members to ensure in a timely manner there are sufficient audit papers retained properly, valid and correct issues identified and supported by supporting documents, effective recommendations, agreed action plans obtained and completed audit reports before release. To provide valid recommendations in case these are shortage of team members and to ensure audit reports presented clear, precise and easily understood facts, issues and impacts. Supervise the audit service quality of team members by timely cross checking and supportive coaching on specific jobs. Ensure through supervising role that audit standards are always adhered to during the audit, and audit programs and checklists are performed by assigned auditors sufficiently, timely within the scheduled time. Work effectively and efficiently with Quality Control team member and auditors to improve audit quality where there are gaps, weaknesses reported.
- Perform the validation of audit issues post audits to ensure the audit issues are addressed sufficiently and timely, and report the issue status timely and regularly till closure.
- Contribute to the improvement of the audit quality and to the development of the quality assurance and improvement program. Perform other duties as assigned by Head of Internal Audit.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 6 year experience in life insurance industry. Knowledge in Operation/ Agency/ Finance is preferred.
- At least 4 years in internal audit or similar areas.
- At least 4 years in role of team leader.
- Influent in English.
- Well risk knowledge and analysis.
- Adaptable for frequent travel.
- Good reading, writing, planning, reporting and communication skill;
- Good teamwork and well management skill;
- Commitment, hard-working, discipline and objective result-oriented.
- Good time management.
- Willing to learn and take more jobs assigned from time to time by line managers/Head of Internal Audit.