Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The position is a direct report of the MetLife BIDV Country Audit Head
- Candidate location is specified as: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Responsible to conduct internal audit activities under the guidance of the Country Audit Head, BIDV MetLife
- Consulting Background within IT or Financial Services Industry – experience in audit, risk management is preferred if available within Insurance industry.
- IT background and knowledge is advantageous to the role given reviews cover both business & IT related audit reviews
*** Principal Responsibilities:
- Work under the direction of the Country Audit Head to meet deliverables and timeframes for audit projects on the audit plan.
- Conducts comprehensive regulatory, business and IT audits using department guidelines, knowledge of the business to provide management with an appraisal of the control environment
- Interact with business clients to understand process, risks & controls; develops flowcharts of processes audited; conducts testing, documents findings and issues audit reports
- Review and determine the Business’s compliance with established policies, procedures, laws and regulations, and existing regulatory requirements
- Documents work papers in accordance with methodology to show procedures and the conclusion or the results of the work performed
- Assist with the preparation of audit reports
- Tracking, testing and follow-up on audit open issues
- Communicates information, suggestions and/or problems/issues regarding audit status and critical findings throughout the assignments to Country Audit Head.
- Assess effectiveness of key action plans provided by auditees to resolve control issues or risks.
- Maintain the confidential nature of all work papers and information obtained during an audit.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with auditees and sustains an ongoing relationship with key business contacts.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Detail orientated, strong analytical, deductive, and problem-solving
- Strong communicator in English and Vietnamese with ability to communicate effectively with senior management at local, regional and global level.
- At least 4 years’ working experience with background in internal audit and business consulting.
- Some experience in IT General Controls covering Change Management, User Access, Backup and Recovery Process, and IT Operations is preferable.
- Understanding of data analysis tools and techniques is preferable.
- Able to work under pressure and independently with minimum supervision.
*** Preferred Experience:
- Some experience in IT General Controls covering Change Management, User Access Management, Backup and Recovery Management, Batch Job Management and Problem/Incident Management.
- General to Intermediate understanding of data analysis tools and techniques
- Experience in IT, risk management and/or audit disciplines.
- Consulting based experience.