Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The main responsibilities are to define, evaluate how well risks are being managed by the operations. They also need to provide a consulting service, advising management on how to improve systems and processes in order to manage the business effectively.
Participating, executing and completing fraud audit, COBC case investigation
• Conduct internal audit assignments on operation, compliance, finance areas through full audit procedures including :
- Assist line manager to define audit scope
- Preparing audit program
- Understanding process
- Conduct the audit field work
- To prepare audit report
- To perform follow-up audit
• Perform a critical review of current policies and procedures to ensure that they are relevant, effective and adequate to meet its objectives, corporate standard procedures/policies and business requirements.
• Follow-up for remediation action of Corporate Audit
• Responsible for executing and completing fraud audit, COBC case investigation
• Frequently review SOD with MC and users to build up Mitigating control for role conflicts in SAP system
• Assist line manager to do some Risk Management Projects and ad-hoc assigned by Leadership Team
* Working with broker/HO/insurer on insurance policies of company and insurance claim.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in Internal Control/ Internal Audit
- Good knowledge and experience in consulting, risk management, auditing and internal control system.
- This role requires a high level of mobility, occasional heavy lifting and an ability to cope with processes
requiring concentration and attention to detail and computer related activities.
- Creative thinking and openness to new challenges
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change
- The ability to work effectively on their own without direct supervision and as part of a team
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
- Sound communication skills, with experience dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Understanding about internal control system
- Be self-motivated