What We Can Offer
• Establish audit programs;
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations;
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans;
• The timely prepare and present audit reports that reflect audit’s results and value-added recommendations.
• Follow up with Operations Department and Business units on action plan for improvements;
• Update the status of the previous findings on a quarterly basis, auditing resolved issues;
• Coordinate with Operations Department to support business units in establishing business processes;
• Identify control weaknesses, loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings;
• Drive a policy of best practice with a focus on continuous improvement and awareness across the Company with respect to internal control, risk and corporate governance;
• Develop and maintain productive business relationships across all units in the Company;
• Develop professional capability through on the job and internal and external training;
• Perform special audit-related projects as assigned;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 4 years’ experience of working in an audit environment. At least 3 years of experience in internal auditing.
• Operational audit experience is a must.
• Strong experience in establishing policies and procedures.
• Experience with ERP system is preferred.
• Excellent logical thinking skill
• Good English & IT skills
• Good at oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively at all levels.
• Strong & professional report writing skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Honestly, creative & innovate.
• Positive and flexible can-do attitude.