Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage audit work in accordance with goal objective and audit plan
• Assign audit work, staff and budget used for auditing and follow-up.
• Manage and monitor audit work in accordance with goal, objective and audit plan.
• Review audit working paper to ensure the audit process, result, and audit evidence to be accurate, clear and reliable.
• Collect, analyze and review information following audit program.
• Report progress of audit work and significant urgent case during audit work i.e. fraud or damage of Company’s assets.
• Discuss about audit observation and share ideas with all concerned.
• Monitor to have follow-up process and assess conformance to Group Internal Audit Division’s recommendation.
• Other duties as assigned to meet the objectives of the Internal Audit function.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Minimum 3-years’ experience in auditing/ accounting works
Computer literacy such as Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, etc., SAP as preferable.
Analytical and systematic thinking skill.
Ability to build and maintain an effective working relationship with a wide variety of people
Male is preferable. Be able for business trip in necessary