What We Can Offer
- Be responsible for conducting internal audit reviews by
- Developing internal audit programs based on process understanding and company policies and procedures
- Planning for the audit, leading the on-site review and discuss with line management on findings and recommendations
- Report significant issues on governance, compliance, risk and controls affecting the organizations including resolution and/or improvements on the situations.
- Ensure that any breaches or material risks are identified and brought to the attention of appropriate line management and reported to Senior Management.
- Ensure timely production of internal audit reports to the required quality standards.
- Ensure that all recommendations appearing in various internal and external audit reports are implemented in an appropriate manner.
- Review and evaluate regulatory compliance with consultation from legal counsel
- Assist Head of Internal Audit to prepare the periodic reports
- Coordinate with businesses and relevant functions to effectively carry out the internal audit work.
- Maintain a good relationship with, and presenting a professional image of the unit to Senior Management and businesses.
- Consider to use the work results of the other control functions like financial control, operational control, legal, as appropriate, to optimize the internal audit resources and avoid overlaps.
- Assist in the investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities within the organisation and notify management the results.
- Get updates on the significant merging/consolidating functions and new or changing services, processes, operations, and control processes and include in the annual audit plan as appropriate.
- Develop the Internal Audit Department
- Adopt the minimum standard guidelines established for Internal Audit including IA charter, IA manual and other relevant standards in conducting the internal audit work.
- Keep abreast of best practice and latest standards on audit and control
- Professional accounting qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, ACCA) is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years working experience in accounting and/or operation with at least 2 years in internal/external auditing.
- Solid understanding of internal audit principles and methodologies
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of risks, control principles and concepts
- Experience working with professional accounting/auditing firm is an advantage
- Experience in FMCG industry is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and communication skill
- Able to conceptualize and think creatively
- Attention to details & good organizational skills