Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
(*) Job Description:
1. Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal control system over the operation of De Heus Vietnam.
- Identify and analyze the risks, weakness in internal control system and business operation, provide recommendations.
- Coordinate with internal audit in each country to determine the audit scope, review and agree on the annual audit plan, in order to audit/review the operation within the company, based on approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and working procedures executed by departments which related SOP and policies of De Heus are not available yet.
- Manage and supervise the operational audit engagements, following the approved audit plan, to ensure the operation has been carried out as described in the SOP and reduce the risks to acceptable level.
- Review the audit documentation, the evaluation and categorization of the audit findings by risk levels and recommended remediation actions together with their timelines.
- Follow up and report the progress of implementing the remediation actions.
- Coordinate in internal audit performed by Group (if any) and follow up the action plan
- Report the audit result to direct manager and Board of Director.
- Others assigned by direct manager and BOD.
2. Perform cross-audit at De Heus Asia
- Plan and manage the cross-audit within De Heus Asia where De Heus has invested in, based on approved audit plan, to independently evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of internal control system at those locations.
- Support and align the internal audit works within De Heus Asia
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Vietnamese with proficiency in English
- Good ability to synthesize, analyze and assess documents and reports in English
- 3+ years of experience in internal audit, preferable working experience in manufacture
- Good understanding on internal control, internal audit, COSO and risk assessment
- Active, straightforward in communication and willing to closely work with other members to accomplish the shared goals
- Good negotiation skill and planning skill & Ability to work under pressure
- Objective, confidential, honest, prudent, responsible, and committed