Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Set up and implement regulations and processes related to internal control activities;
• Organizing the development, revision and assessment of system, operating procedures in all the departments;
• Review and update specific risk areas, actively control items causing risks in production and business; identify critical risks, propose risk mitigation tools to improve the Company's risk tolerance;
• Performing control, forecasting, warning and proposals to solve problems within the scope of internal control;
• Supervise the implementation of conclusions, propose to inspect and support management level to assess the implementation of approved solutions to overcome risks;
• Store data and control evidence according to internal regulations;
• Performing inspection and assessment of compliance with legal regulations and updating relevant legal regulations issued;
• Make reports as assigned by the Head of Department;
I.2 Audit Management
• Perform regular and irregular inspections of implementation, complying with internal procedures/ regulations of the all departments;
• Search, identify compliance/ enforcement errors, violations in departmental activities, combine with departments to find causes and propose remedies and control of implementation actions and accompanying reward/ discipline measures (if any).
• Inspect violations, letters of denunciation related to the activities of the departments in the Company at the request from the Head of Dept.
• Review the results of internal inspection by departments performed, ensuring the accuracy and truthfulness of these reports.
• Periodic Planning/ Checklist of work, ensuring coverage of the entire work. Proactively arrange and organize the time to implement the tasks correctly according to the assigned tasks, objectives and results.
• Proactively give ideas and suggestions to improve work efficiency by yourself.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in auditing/ internal control positions, risk management, inspection and process improvement. Having worked at companies with> 1000 employees is an advantage.
• Ability to work independently as well as cooperate well with many departments in control and inspection projects.
• Ability to communicate well, logical thinking, respond quickly to arising situations
• Fluently in English.