Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Monitoring the compliance, execution of processes and regulations of the departments in the company.
• Assisting in the preparation of policies, regulations, guidelines and procedures on internal inspection and internal auditing.
• In accordance with the law and the business characteristics of the company to build and perfecting the system of internal inspection and risk management.
• Develop the audit plan by prioritizing identified risks against available audit resources and create the audit plan documentation for presentation to executive leadership and to the BOD Integrity Committee.
• Conduct Following up audits to monitor Corrective Action/Improvement of related Departments
• Coordinate with independent auditors in specified audit programs.
• Preparing reports of audit and investigative findings, related risks, causes and recommendations for improvement in an efficient, timely and concise manner.
• Adherence to established regulatory requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum: 2 years & up in Audit Experience. Priority is given to candidates who have worked for Big 4 accounting firms.
• English: good communication;
• Very strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills;
• Demonstrated familiarity with budget analysis, financial evaluation
• Strong Microsoft office skills (excel, power point, & word);
• Good at integration & coordination;
• Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills.
• Good follow through.