Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Internal Communication & Engagement
- Prepare internal communication plan for the year including ideas, timeline and budget.
- Work with HR/ Marketing to publish timely company information, such as memos, company directives, and other internal communication projects for employees
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Design content, layout and graphic for engagement activities online and offline.
- Liaise with other departments to collect news and conduct interviews for the regular updates on Internal Social Network (Facebook Workplace, Intranet, email)
- Maintain and update internal websites and other channels daily.
- Conduct site traffic report, measure and present results of communication efforts via survey and other methods.
- Design action plan to boost site traffic for internal websites and reach targeted viewers.
- Conduct employee surveys and make reports
Events Planning and Execution
- Create detailed online & offline proposals for events including timelines, budget, and communication methods.
- Design posters, content and other necessary ad and material to support the events.
- Improve staff engagement through internal events.
- Develop events which reflect and boost up the company culture.
- Take photos for events
- Follow up and conduct post-event results.
- Make payments
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or relating areas
- A self-starter with 3 year-experience in communications and events or relating areas
- Strong in verbal and written communication skills, design and organizational skills
- Strong social media, email and website skills that can be utilized to promote events.
- Creative and strategic thinker - risk-taker - not shy about vocalizing a point of view
- Commitment to teamwork and attention to detail
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and highly matrixed environment
- Commitment to teamwork and attention to detail.
- High level of ownership.
- Highly active and passionate in design as well as communication and engaging people.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate level in English
- Expert use of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to use Abode or other graphic design and video-making software is a plus.