What We Can Offer
We are looking for 1 Internal Communication Executive aiming at Tourism and Hospitality industry to create content and manage all internal communication activities such as clubs, events, offline communication channels as internal publications, radio, etc. to engage all staff into corporate activation and building up corporate culture. This position is also in charge of internal event activities of the group.
We are looking for a full time commitment for at least 02 years.
- To take responsibility on content development
+To take responsibility on content development
+ To participate in and oversee concept development in various communications channels.
+ To work with associates in brand planning/brand strategy to en- sure that creative work is on track.
+ To develop ideas and messages to communicate and persuade at various points of contact with the brand.
- Develop and implement internal communication strategy
+ To develop the internal communication plan to build up corporate culture and its core values, code of conduct.
+ To build up and engage TMG employee into an exciting and ap- propriate internal communication activities
+ To develop and execute the Ant Awards program, CEO message and other executive message if any.
+ Assist with the TMG’s annual events such as TMG Day, TMG team building, Year End Party…
+ To develop and implement online/offline internal communication channels such as internal publications, video, TMG Intranet, Fan page, Instagram… to optimize the communication activities and have mechanism for providing feedback to management.
- Day to day operation
+ To write content for all communications channels
+ To manage the budget as approved.
+ To work with marketing team from other entities to ensure that marketing and communications functions are joined up and com- plementary.
+ To work on suitable template for each campaign, communications plan
+ To arrange meeting, schedule and take meeting minutes.
+ To prepare presentation and materials for meeting.
+ To track and report regularly/periodically.
+ To carry out other general communication tasks that may arise
• At least 01 years of experience in PR/Communications in a corporate or PR agency
• Degree/Diploma in Communications and/or knowledge in Tourism, Travel, Hospitality, Journalism, Marketing or Business Management.
• Good at speaking and writing both English and Vietnamese
• Experience working with website, producing content for the web and other publicity.
• Computer skills including fluency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and other creative pro-grams skills is a must.
• Excellent writing skill is a must.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES
• Stay focused on audience, stay on message.
• Strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to details.
• Project management skills.
• Able to work independently and in a team.
• Highly motivated and willing to work hard and undertake a variety of tasks.
• Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks, uncertainties and changing priorities.
• Able to work flexibly including outside office hours when required.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive salary package with annual bonus.
• Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24.
• 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave.
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm.
• Training courses with great career development opportunities.
• Social club with monthly in/out of office activities.
• Annual staff party and companywide team building days.
• Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries.