What We Can Offer
– To collaborate with Human Resources Team to take a strategic approach to employee engagement, internal and external communications.
– Play an important role in engaging the people who work for FireApps Technology as we explore how we work together in new ways by designing and implementing dynamic internal campaigns that embed and develop our culture.
– Developing and delivering the organization’s internal communication strategy, planning and calendar of activity, supporting us to increase levels of employee engagement.
– Improve the way we listen to, communicate, engage and motivate staff.
– Providing expert internal communications advice and support to stakeholders, on critical decisions and messages that affect employees.
– Develop channels of communication relevant to the need of workforce (including company’s website, fanpage, internal platform)
– Raise ideas, monitor financial budgets for communication and engagement activities (such as events, workshops, company trips, e.t.c.)
– Designing, implementing and analyzing results of employee engagement surveys and other engagement initiatives, using outcomes to help drive organizational improvement.
– Coordinating monthly and annual recognition awards, aligned to our values
– Overseeing the measurement of internal communications & engagement activity, linked to our core KPIs.
– Having strong skills in creating content, independently raising ideas for internal and external events.
– Building and managing positive relationships with stakeholders.
– Collaborating with colleagues at all levels.
– Project management and developing systems to improve efficiency
– Giving and receiving feedback
– Understanding how to manage change
– Writing compelling copy and crafting messages for an internal audience
– Working independently and balancing multiple projects
– Understanding and appraising the benefits of current digital communications and technology.