What We Can Offer
accordance with the Group's and the Company's regulations
- Checking, supervising the activities of departments in order to detect deficiencies, irregularities and fraud
- Proposing solutions to overcome and prevent risks, improve operational efficiency and compliance with internal regulations at the inspected unit.
- In coordination with Internal Auditor during internal auditing
- Monitor the units to implement the recommendations of the Internal Audit through the examination and control; Report the implementation of recommendations of the units and report to the Board of Managements;
- Regularly update internal documents, detect shortcomings, propose amendments and supplements to the CEO to ensure the governance effectiveness of internal documents;
- Perform professional reports as required
- At least 5 years’ experience working in related field.
- 6.5 IELTS
- Thorough knowledge of, and compliance, with administrative procedures and standards;
- Proven experience in bidding process is a plus
Job Location: International Centre Building, 17 Ngo Quyen street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
How to apply: Interested candidates please send your updated CV in English with the latest photo to apply