Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develop risk–based annual and quarterly audit testing plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
• Collect and perform data analysis on wide range of company information to support for the selective sample approach.
• Design comprehensive internal audit procedures and work programs and being able to amend the work programs according to business changes.
• Advise management on the resourcing requirements and other support needed for the Internal Audit function.
• Perform internal audits for the assigned area independently to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures
• Capable to identify key areas of risk and emerging issues within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
• Discuss and get alignment on audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to senior management.
• Prepare complete and factual audit reports together with constructive and practical recommendations referencing to other good practices for senior management.
• Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports and update progress status to senior management till completion of implementation.
• Regularly partner with stakeholders in departments with high self-autonomy to update the changes and provide the solid and appropriate advice on control requirements once applicable
• Responsible for independent executing and completing Monthly audits at Distributors, at Retailer stores, Ethical site, other channels and other ad-hoc audits or investigations
• Coordinate with relevant team to facilitate for Corporate Internal Audit works from planning stage till completion
• Proactively propose any changes on policy, guidance, business process if required
• Perform some Risk Assessment Projects and ad-hoc assigned by Leadership Team
• Participate in business process reengineering projects if required and provide solid and appropriate advice on control requirement
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Affinity with general IT and information systems (SAP, Oracle, Sun…)
• Familiar with accounting standards (VAS, US GAAP)
• Experience with COSO framework, Sarbanes Oxley or similar internal control frameworks
• Good understanding of the key processes of an organization
• Experience with risk-based auditing techniques and procedures, gained through internal or external audit assignments
• Have experience and being able to analyze and interpret complex problems/data gathered from a variety of sources and through effective decision-making and planning, delivers superior business solutions.
• Have experience and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate to a diverse stakeholder, at multiple levels with a company through various format.
• Experience in working in teams with a range of technically and culturally diverse people, influencing them to get things done, and delivering value added business results that meet high quality requirements within tight deadlines.
• Be highly responsible with any job assignments, handle the job with transparency, integrity.
• Demonstrated ability to comfortably work in a continuously changing and dynamic environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Auditing/Accounting/ Finance (must)
• Internationally recognized accounting or auditing certification, such as CPA, ACCA, CIMA etc. (desirable)