What We Can Offer
Location: Duy Tien- Ha Nam
• To prepare and conduct Product Audit, Line Audit and Project audit according to the annual audit plan to ensure implemtation, effectiveness and continuous improvement of the management system throughout the entire organization
• To support and cultivate a culture of First-time quality and Zero Defects and Continuous improvement
• Prepare line, product and project audit and conduct audits according to the audit plan
• Make and implement yearly flamablity test plan including ; prepare and submit the flammability test request and coordinate to prepare materials to send to Test lab
• Conduct line, product & project audits for new project during Job-0
• Summary audit findings and define corrective actions with related department
• Follw up corrective actions with related department to have findings close on time
• Analyse audit results as input to improve the overall quality system.
• Other tasks as assigned
• At least +1 years experienced in the same position, automotive industry is preferred
• Experience in carrying out audits according to IATF 16949
• Proven record of high level of compliance and quality mind set
Bachelor/College degree in Business Administration or Engineering
• Personality : Good communicator, Assertive, Drive, Fair, Patient, Responsible
• Must adopt a practical approach towards work
• Must be methodical
• Problem solving and analytical skills – able to analyse data and information from different areas of the business and come up with a summarized conclusion and argument.
• Time Management – able to prioritize tasks and allocate time appropriately.
• Team work skills – able work in a team and in harmony with all team members but at the same time confident of own skills and opinions.
• Spoken and written English
• Excellent computer skills, presentation (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Ref Latest Version of training matrix
IATF Internal Auditor
ISO 14001/45001 Internal Auditor
5 Core tools