Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The primary purpose of the role is to provide support to the operations team to help ensure positive client experiences and a high customer satisfaction level.
• Immediate start
• Work from home (team collaboration via Zoom)
• Provide administration support to our experienced registered migrations agents
• Respond to basic inquiries from existing customers such as quotations, payment, documentation, etc. via emails.
• Receive and thoroughly handle phone calls
• Compile documents for visa applications (paperwork, visa application forms, etc.)
• Manage client and application timelines
• Direct customers to relevant functions
• Help with consultation bookings and rescheduling
• Other tasks as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in both admin and customer service highly regarded
• Fluent in English is required
• Appropriate home office setup: reliable high-speed internet (at least 50MBPS) & a dedicated workspace with professional background
• Fluent in English. No lisp, stuttering, local accent.
• High attention to detail
• Work in international time zones (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia: AEDT/AEST)
• Flexibility in dealing with changing priorities
• Positive attitude and enjoys working with other people
• Organised and able to meet deadlines
• Candidates with experience in Australian migration or migration law are preferred
Please send us the below as attachments to Jaylene:
1. Cover letter
3. Express of interest:
Please tell us a bit about yourself and what makes you thrive.