Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Report to: Manager, Research and Advisory
The Grok Research and Advisory team works with foreign institutions and governments to conduct market research and help set strategies to meet their goals in different international education markets. With deep roots in Asian markets, Grok has received increasing demand in supporting clients in Southeast Asia. We now look for experienced professionals with a genuine interest in market research, data analysis, and consultation to join the advisory team part-time. You will be involved in selected projects based on the nature of the projects, your background, experience, and strengths. You will support the project team with your in-country expertise and ability to gather information by talking to local stakeholders in international higher education.
Needed Traits for This Job
Language skills and experience in international education are a given. Beyond that, we look for special people. We seek out intellects that have curiosity, integrity and compassion. And we look for hard workers who show initiative and ownership of results.
Key Result Areas
• Conduct outreach to local stakeholders in international education, such as study abroad agencies, high schools, and institutions
• Collect information through the internet, phone calls, and structured research interviews
• Stay abreast of new development in the international education market in your country, in order to provide insights about the market from a local perspective
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree and above
• Native Indonesian/Vietnamese speaker, with proficiency in spoken and written English
• Experience with international education, university admissions, student recruitment or business development preferred
• A genuine interest in market research, interviewing people, and developing business partnerships
• Self-motivated, take ownership and use all possible resources in completing projects and tasks
Please direct any informal queries about the role via VietnamWorks.