Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The International Sales Coordinator, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any concerns that HAVAS customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The International Sales Coordinator will have a key role in helping HAVAS to achieve our aggressive sales goals. The International Sales Coordinator plays a vital role in maintaining our reputation for excellent products and superior customer satisfaction as well as provide support for our greater sales team.
The role of the International Sales Coordinator is a multi-skilled member of the HAVAS team. The International Sales Coordinator will support the sales team to achieve the business strategies and sales budgets by identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction. The Sales Coordinator will work with management to ensure that all the administrative and support functions of the sales department are going smoothly, and that client files are available and up to date for our Sales team
Direct Reports: None
Support Team: HAVAS Company Team
International Sales Team
• Process tasks via digital means including email, phone, share file systems.
• Manage incoming calls.
• Detailed thinking, checking for accuracy.
• Order entry.
• Follow through on order delivery timeline internally and with customers.
• Generate and manage order and shipment documents as needed.
• Follow up with customers on payments, collections, and debt reporting.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills enabling successful contact with customers to obtain missing information or answer inquiries.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Meet personal/customer service team KPI and customer service quotas.
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Provide support to generate sales leads.
• Use collaborative skills needed to liaise with various departments.
• Use clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer records.
• Use computer skills to generate monthly sales reports.
• Willingness to convey key feedback from customers internally.
• Commitment to meeting or exceeding deliverables, reporting any deviations.
• Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and features to support HAVAS new product development.
• Assist in coordinating sales team and activities.
• Attend company, customer, and supplier meetings as needed.
• Assist to monitor sales and expense budgets.
• Ability to travel internationally on business trips as needed.
• And other responsibilities or duties as assigned from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Excellent telephone manner, well-spoken and active listening.
• Ability to prioritize work.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective outcomes.
• Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
• Ability to collaborate with teams, team-player mindset.
• Ability to work through urgent situations.
• Proven work experience in a coordinator type of role.
• University Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• English language written and verbal proficiency a must.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.