Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Prestigious enterprise ranked the Top 22 largest chemical distributors in the world and the Top 6 largest chemical distributors in the Asia - Pacific region (according to ICIS report 2021)
Stavian Group was honored to be voted as one of the top 10 Strong Brands in the Processing and Manufacturing Industry in 2022 and ranked 23rd in the Top 500 Largest Private Enterprises in Vietnam (according to the VNR500 report)
Stavian Group has been honored as "Asia‘s Best Place to Work in 2022" voted by HR Asia Magazine - the region‘s leading HR magazine and has also been honored to receive the "Asian Excellence Enterprise 2022" award at the Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards 2022 (APEA).
We are looking for a talent who is suitable for the position of both International Sales Specialist and Domestic Sales Specialist to join Stavian to #GOGLOBAL with the following criteria & work:
• Responsible for trading tasks (purchasing & selling) of the polymers according to the business plans of The Company.
• Look for new customers & take care of assigned customers; build and maintain good relationships with clients as well as partners in the polymer industry to ensure continuous business growth and the ability to negotiate and create win-win situations
• Analyze, and identify trends in both global and local markets to identify suitable sales channels and pricing for business development.
• Take part in conferences of the polymer industry in Vietnam or overseas
• Coordinate with relevant departments for completion of administrative sales services such as contract preparation and shipment logistics…
• Daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring and updating of sales activities or other market reports when requested
• Management of debt collection system and program to ensure a low level of outstanding debt ratio.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Graduated Foreign from top universities in Vietnam such as: Foreign Trade University, National Economics University, RMIT,… or oversea universities.
- From 1 - 3 years of experience in export sales or fresh graduate with high passion in sales & deep knowledge in import & export
• Good command of written and spoken of bilingual languages: English - French/Portuguese/Chinese/Spanish
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Time and task management
• Able to be on abroad or domestic business trips.
• Competitive package of income: high salary & revenue bonus, allowances such as healthcare, allowance for car parking, training supports policy, foreign languages allowance,…
• Professional working environment with lots of opportunities for personal development, rotation and working abroad