Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Indirect Managers: International Sales Director
Office Location: Thanh Phu Industrial Group Area, Vinh Cuu District, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam
The International Sales Supervisor will be a leading role in achieving HAVAS’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The International Sales Supervisor will assist to builder, develop the international sales strategy and customer focus strategy to provide product/services information and resolve any concerns that HAVAS customers may have with accuracy and efficiency.
The International Sales Supervisor plays a vital role in maintaining the HAVAS’s reputation for excellent products and superior customer satisfaction as well as setting a positive example for the greater sales team.
The role of the International Sales Supervisor is a multi-skilled member of the HAVAS team. The International Sales Supervisor will assist the International Sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating the International Sales team for developing, implementing business strategies and action plans in order to achieve the overall AmericanStar group sales objectives.
Direct Reports: International Sales Coordinators and Export Document Staff
Support Team: HAVAS Company Team
International Sales Executives
• Assist the International Sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall group sales objectives.
• Assist the International Sales Manager in revising and implementing the sales strategies plan monthly, quarterly and annual.
• Assist the International Sales Manager in providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
• Meet with International Sales Coordinators for frequent reports including actual sales, AR, sale forecast, track, analyze and highlight unusual increases/decreases in customer demand, make recommendations to International Sales Manager for the next target and business plan.
• Assist the International Sales Manager on reviewing International Sales Coordinator’s and Export document team KPI/performance. Track the team's progress against key performance indicators and sales plans.
• Coordinate with the International Sales Executives and International Sales Coordinators to maintain and develop sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Analyze sales situations and activities of brands, products of each customer to develop an action plan for support and growth.
• Supervise the International Sale Coordinators and Export document team in following up customers orders and requests, respond to queries and solicit further orders/opportunities processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc., to meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations, improve sales targets.
• Supervise the International Sale Coordinators and Export document team to accurately complete required shipping documents on time.
• Assist International Sales Manager to manage customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Provide timely feedback to team members on the execution of sales plans and customer development.
• Support and coordinate with the International Sales Executives.
• Support and participate in marketing efforts such as exhibitions to generate new business opportunities.
• Organize Sales Coordinators and Export Document team schedules.
• Effectively control expenses aligned with the approved budget.
• Recruit, hire and train new Sales Coordinators and Export Document staff to ensure the effective implementation of company policies.
• Set up process/policy for sales division to ensure efficient and effective work.
• Use collaborative skills needed to liaise with various internal departments and convey customer feedback, ensure goods are delivered on time as requested by customers.
• Commitment to meeting or exceeding deliverables, reporting any deviations.
• Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and features to support the company’s new product development.
• And other responsibilities or duties as assigned from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven work experience and success in a Sales Supervisor type of role or relevant role.
• Must have at least 5 years working experience in international sales, and at least 2 years in Sales Supervisor.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized, goal oriented and drive to achieve.
• High energy with an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Maintains a positive “can do” attitude.
• Proactive nature with the ability collaborate.
• Familiarity with company policies and legal guidlines of the field.
• Ability to learn a variety of job roles.
• Ability to prioritize work and to work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective outcomes.
• Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
• Ability to work through urgent situations.
• University Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• English language written and verbal proficiency a must.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.