Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Terms of reference:
• The Interpreter/Translator (INTRA) shall, under the guidance of the Provincial Program Manager (PPM) be responsible for all translation and interpretation of technical and non-technical issues for the program.
• The INTRA is also responsible for other tasks as directed by the PPM.
Area of responsibility
The position holder shall:
• be fully conversant with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines/technical terms used in operations.
• wear issued uniform and suitable footwear while working at fields.
• accompany NPA International staff on operational field visits and meetings/workshops, as directed.
• report to the PPM at the end of the working day for further assignments or as directed by Operations Manager (OM)/ Technical Field Manager (TFM).
• be the link between the local people, field teams, and the OM/TFM during operations.
• interpret & translate clear and accurately in a firm/confident manner, never attempt to include his/her own opinion into the translation.
As requirement at specific time, the position holder may
• be responsible to provide interpretation during training course, meetings, and workshops as required.
• travel and stay overnight in other provinces as required.
• work at weekends and/or evenings as required.
• perform any other task or duty as assigned by PPM/ OM/TFM.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree
• Fluent English Speaking/writing skills
• Experience working as interpreter/translator is an advantage
• Good Interpersonal skills with working experience in multinational environment
• Able to handle confidential information appropriately
• Proven ability to work in a team and as individual effectively
• Able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks
• Self-motivated, independent and proactive
• Basic knowledge in IT and mastery in MS Office applications