Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Supporting expatriate members of the specific departments to be working efficiently and effectively
As an assistant you will work as part of a team of expatriate members with industry experience. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Translating company documents including corporate and financial documents from Vietnamese/English to Japanese and vice versa
- Interpret between Vietnamese and Japanese at internal/external meetings and usual conversation
- Serve as a liaison between the Team, executives of company, employees, and business partners, communicating in English/Japanese/Vietnamese.
- Collect, summarize, and organize information from a variety of sources, such as circulars from government or meeting minutes/other corporate documentation, for inclusion in periodical reports and presentations.
- Perform independent research and prepare information for special projects as assigned.
- Support in ad-hoc assignments assigned independently from the Team as and when needed.
Reports to expats’ team/each expatriate member
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 3 years or above relevant personal assistant experience is highly preferable
- Organized and able to communicate effectively to all personnel
- Very high integrity, self-motivated, well-organized, and good interpersonal skill
- Good ethics, mature, proactive, meticulous, and professional
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Japanese (Business level in Japanese [N1])
- Good command of Microsoft applications (e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook) or other related tools
- Typing Speed: Eng. 50 wpm.
- Only immediate available, or short notice will be considerable