Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage, monitor, and maintains current inventory levels;
- Records and maintains the database, perform a physical count of inventory periodically and reconciles actual stock count to other records.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves;
- Purchase goods as required in an accurate and timely manner;
- Source materials, goods, products, and services and negotiate the most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Track orders and investigates problems, process payment documents from suppliers
- Support tasks related to logistics, import-export, and transportation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Having experience in the dental and medical industry is an advantage
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English. Korean is an advantage.
- Good organizational skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, positive, and willing to learn and adapt to market changes
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and uphold the integrity of the company.
* Salary: Negotiable depending on candidate qualification, upto 18 million in gross/monthly