What We Can Offer
Department: Investment Banking.
Report to: Head of Investment Banking.
• Work on investment banking activities, including mergers & acquisitions, IPOs, private placements, restructuring, privatisations and equity capital markets.
• Perform detailed valuations of companies, including building financial models, comparable listed companies analyses and comparable transaction analyses.
• Coordinate with both internal teams and clients.
• Deal with clients and maintain client relationships.
• Industry research.
• Translation work and meeting preparations.
• Other tasks assigned by Head of Investment Banking.
• Working time: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
• Opportunity for promotion and career development.
• Competitive Income.
• Attractive Bonus’s Policy.
• Compulsory Insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and PVI premium health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
• 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 15 Annual leave days based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 1 more annual leave day.
• Company Team Building Trip every year.
• Participate in other Company activities: Sports, Family Day, Children's Day.
• Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
• Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Salary: Negotiation.
• Viet Capital Securities Joint Stock Company.
• Floor 15, Bitexco Financial Tower, 02 Hai Trieu Street, District 1, HCMC.
• Graduate from top Vietnamese university or university abroad with major in finance/banking/accounting/auditing.
• ACCA/CFA is an advantage.
• Prefer candidates with at least 1 year experience or 2 internships in investment banking, banking (as relationship manager and/or credit manager) or related areas such as auditing, consulting or asset management, with ability to analyze, assess and understand financial data.
• Highly motivated, confident and able to articulate own ideas to more senior members of the team.
• Ability to prioritize in order to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines.
• Good computer skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
• High level of English proficiency.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.